Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 1

I've decided that for my 31st birthday I'd like to give myself 6-pack abs!  For the last few years I've fluctuated in my weight from as low as 128 up to 150 (I'm 5'7").  Currently I weigh 138 lbs, but weight isn't my main concern.  I just want to like the way I look and be proud of my health and fitness.  I've worked with a personal trainer, fitness competitor, and done a lot of research about health and nutrition, but I've always strayed from my goals.  I know what I need to do I just need to finally do it!  So I'm using this blog as an outlet to share my progress and I'm sure the occasional roadblock.  I'm hoping others can use my tips as motivations to meet their own goals!  If I don't have amazing abs at the end of this 115 days I may be disappointed, but I won't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment