Sunday, January 26, 2014

New Start

I officially started working out regularly and tracking my nutrition on December 30th.  My "before" picture was taken a couple weeks before that and I actually looked a lot worse that it shows.  My weight was roughly 148lbs.  I have yet to take measurements, it's on my to do list!
I am excited to be taking a Nutrition course this semester to help motivate me further to stay on track.  I am so frustrated that I let myself get to this point.  My pants don't fit, my sports bras are too tight, and overall I was just feeling yucky.   Increasing my exercise and changing my diet back to mainly vegan has helped already.
Before 12/2013

Upcoming goals for my blog include tracking measurements, new recipes to share, and other fun motivational stuff!
Here are some links to my favorite new food ideas via Pinterest:
Snackin

No comments:

Post a Comment