Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Burpee

The next 2 weeks I will be incorporating various Burpee moves into my routines.  Last night was my first round, and dannnng they kicked my butt!  I could only do 20!  I have a lot of work to do!  Here are the burpees I was doing last night.  I didn't attempt the challege, just used the video to make sure I was doing the move right.





No Excuses!


Also, a tip for not skipping work outs because it's too late, or your show is on, or this or that....  I've been bringing my mat into the living room after I do my cardio and doing my weight sets and burpees during the commercials while watching TV.  Since all the shows I watch just started back up and I work until 6 or 7 at night (and I'm not a morning person) this has been working out great for me!  I get to catch up on Gossip Girl and Grey's Anatomy and work out at the same time!  Not having enough time is always an excuse....the time is there you just have to find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment